The following is a summary of the settings that must be followed after installation, according to the needs of the organization.
Each setting is explained in more detail in the following topics.
- Set up system settings such as whether or not to allow receiving files from the customer and the maximum number of conversations an agent can handle at the same time
- Set up channels in which the service will be provided (Facebook, WebChat, SMS, Twitter, WhatsApp).
You can set up multiple channels of the same type, for example for different phone numbers or different pages on the web site, so that conversation in each channel will be routed to different users, for example by language or business area, such as service or sales.
- Set up different hours of operation for each channel that has a different hours of activity in which agents are answering customers
- If required, set up bots that will be activated in different situations and present questions to the customer, such as a pre-conversation bot that, depending on the answer, will forward the conversation to a suitable queue, a bot while waiting for an agent or a bot at the end of a conversation
- Set up templates for quick reply and assign them to channels where they can be selected
Note: A bot can also be triggered from a template, to allow the agent to use the bot during the conversation
- Set up the various users and assign them appropriate security roles:
- SimpleChat Agent security role for all agents who are waiting for conversations
- SimpleChat Manager security role for all managers who monitors activity
- SimpleChat Admin security role for users who update general definitions, channels, templates, questions and answers.
- Define teams to which conversations will be routed from different channels, such as by business case or language, and assign them a SimpleChat Agent role (Note: Without assigning the role, routing conversations to team queues will fail)
- Associate the agents with the relevant teams
Note: When setting up a team, a queue is automatically set up as well, and each member of the team will automatically be associated with the team's queue
- Adjust the SimpleChat Conversation entity form according to your organization's needs
- Make additional adjustments according to the business processes in the organization using the workflow engine, such as automatic conversation association to a case, automatic closing of conversations in which the customer does not respond, etc.