To add a new Facebook channel:
- From the Settings menu, select SimpleChat Channels under the SimpleChat section
- Click the New button to open a new SimpleChat Channel form
- Fill in the fields in the different sections as explained under Setting up SimpleChat Channels above
- In Channel Type field under the SimpleChat Channels, select Facebook
- In the Account ID field type the Page ID, which can be found at the bottom of the "About" menu on the Facebook page (can only be done by the page administrator).
- Click the Save button
After the record has been saved, a new confirmation window will appear to approve SimpleChat on the Facebook page.
Note: If there is a problem opening the confirmation page, for example, if there is a popup blocker, you must log in independently to the following address:
- In the window that opens enter the 8 characters from the Code field in CRM and confirm
- Make a change to the CRM record and click Save again
As a result, a different value is initialized to the Code field
Note: In CRM 2011, this value must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org for final registry of the page
Important: If the user with whom the registration has been performed ceases to be associated with the organization, the link will stop working and the process should be repeated.