Management of the activity at the call center
- There is dashboard adapted for each role - SimpleChat Agent dashboard displays conversations and cases handled by the agent, SimpleChat Supervisor dashboard displays the status of the call center and SimpleChat Manager dashboard
- The manager can see which open conversations are in the call center, what status they are and how long they are already in the same status, when the last message was received from the customer or sent from the agent, and other parameters for each conversation.
The manager can also monitor conversations in many other views, such as overly lengthy conversations, conversations that are not handled in time and deviate from the SLA, that are on prolonged snooze, or in which the customer has expressed a negative sentiment.
Note: Conversations with Waiting for Available Agent status are conversations that have already been routed to a queue but an available agent has not yet been found, conversations with a status Routed to Agent are conversations that have already been routed to an agent, but the agent has not yet responded. Once the agent responds the conversation status becomes Chatting with Agent, and after clicking the END button the call status will become Handled, and if no post-conversation bot is defined the conversation will be closed immediately with Completed status.
- A manager can see on a dedicated dashboard which agents are currently available, whether or not they available to receive conversations or are they already at full capacity and how many conversations appear for each agent in the SimpleChat panel.
Note: The list also shows unavailable agents who have not disconnected properly (when the computer shuts down or the browser was closed), as these agents reconnect back the system will re-display their conversations in the SimpleChat panel.
- As stated, a manager can disconnect an agent who accidentally forgot to disconnect before completing his or her shift by deleting the agent's availability record. As a result the agent will be deleted from the list, this simulates an agent disconnecting in an orderly manner.
- When a conversation is waiting in a queue where no agent is available the system waits until an agent becomes available or until the conversation is proactively closed in CRM. A manager can monitor these conversations and route them to another queue for handling. As a result of the routing operation, the system will find a free agent in the queue to which the conversation was routed and assign the conversation to it.
Emphasis: In the case of routing a conversation to a private queue of an agent, of course the conversation will be routed to that agent who owns queue.
Note: If a conversation is with an agent that is no longer available or is routed to a queue where no agent is available and the customer sends another message, the system detects that no one will answer and redirects the conversation back to the default conversation queue. Note: It is still possible that there are no agents available for this queue as well.
- An administrator can quietly tap-in to a conversation by opening the conversation record. When opening a conversation not from the SimpleChat panel, the conversation form displays another tab with the conversation script. The manager will be able to follow the conversation but not interfere with it. If the manager is interested in barging into the conversation, he can click the Join button, as a result he will be added as a participant in the conversation, a message will be displayed notifying that he has joined the conversation and now he will also be able to respond within the conversation.
- A manager can close untreated conversations, for example if an agent has responded long ago to a customer and the customer has not responded.